A diet for hypertension : a sure way to alleviate the condition .Properties and general principles of diet for hypertension
Diet / / April 18, 2016
Hypertension - one of the most common diseases of the cardiovascular system of modern man.
manifests the disease in high blood pressure.
completely this disease can not be cured, but to keep blood pressure under control to normal values can and should be.Big role modern medicine diet for hypertension.
General principles of diet for hypertension
Clinical nutrition is of great importance in the treatment of hypertension.Compliance with the basic principles of diet reduces the risk of such complications in hypertension as diabetes, atherosclerosis, obesity, coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, etc. For a diet for hypertension is characterized by the general principles according to which patients should adhere to the following rules:.
• Reduce overweight available. This factor is of particular importance, since 80% of patients with hypertension who have excess weight, it lowers blood pressure reduction;
• Limit or eliminate the use of salt. This positive effect on the central nervous system (disruptions which are one of the factors of hypertension).Reducing the amount of salt in the diet normalizes the functioning of kidneys.Furthermore, the salt retains fluid in the body tissues, bodily edema.By reducing the amount of salt to a minimum blood pressure reduction is achieved by reducing the fluid in the blood.40% of hypertensive patients, applying a salt-free diet, lower blood pressure to normal levels takes place without the use of drugs;
• Enrich diet for hypertension is necessary potassium, magnesium and calcium. Magnesium contained in products, dilates blood vessels and reduces blood pressure.Also, magnesium has a beneficial effect on the central nervous system, removing the excitement.His salt found in nuts, Grech, oatmeal, soybeans, carrots, dill, parsley, bananas, black currants and seafood.
• Potassium improves the condition of the heart muscle. potassium salts found in vegetables and fruits, which are useful for use in raw form.A lot of potassium in potatoes, eggplants, cabbage, prunes, dried apricots, raisins, dates, apricots.If a high level in the body potassium salt, the patient can sometimes afford to use common salt in a small amount;
• Replace animal fats in the diet with vegetable. They contain fatty acids help to lower blood pressure.The seafood and oily sea fish, also contain fatty acids having a similar effect.It contributes to the normalization of lipid metabolism and reduces the level of bad cholesterol.Also useful in seafood contains protein, vitamins, mineral salts, and iodine.Therefore, in the diet for hypertension must be present seafood and saltwater fish that can replace animal meat;
• Limit consumption of sugar and products with its contents. Hypertension is often a violation of carbohydrate metabolism, which contributes to obesity and atherosclerosis.Replace sugar can fruits and vegetables rich in carbohydrates;
• ensure optimal content of protein in the diet .Their source, except for meat animals are dairy products, fish and eggs;
• ensure intake of adequate amounts of vitamins C, A, E, group B, R. source of vitamins - fruits and vegetables, which are depleted in sodium salts, have a low calorie content.Fiber contained in them, stimulates the digestive tract, which promotes active removal of cholesterol;
• Observe 5-6 one-time diet. Small portions make it impossible to overeat, to overload the digestive tract and heart;
• dropped to 1-1.2 liters per day water consumption (exclude soft drinks, mineral water, salt, strong tea, coffee).Reducing the volume of free liquid in the body facilitate the work of the heart muscle;
• not drink spirits, that destroy the walls of blood vessels.Acceptable in small amounts of red, dry wine.
Cooking methods for diet hypertensive
methods of processing and preparation of food products is not less important than respect for the power and quality of the diet.
Such methods of processing products such as roasting, smoking, salting, marinating for a diet for hypertension unacceptable.
products can be boiled, baked, stewed, steamed.
For example, hypertension is very useful baked potato, which is used together with the peel, but extremely nepolezen fries.
Also, preference is given to cutlets, steamed than fried.
Instead of pickles, and hot spices should be used neutral seasonings, greens, herbs, lemon juice.
sweet lovers need to be reconstructed in a choice of sweet dishes, preferring fruit and dishes prepared on this basis.
There are many good recipes for the preparation of desserts with apples, dried apricots, prunes, bananas.
What can be included in a diet for hypertension
Nutritionists have chosen the main products, which can be used to patients with hypertension.On this basis, you can make a personalized menu for the week.In each case, the menu should be agreed with your doctor.
• Bread and flour products: wheat, rye and wheat bread, biscuits and cookies galetnoe, fresh pastries, cottage cheese, meat, fruit and vegetables;
• Soups: vegetable and grouts broth of lean meat, soup green, and beetroot borscht, soups, dairy, fruit;
• Meat: lean - boiled or baked;meat dishes, steamed;
• Dairy products: milk and dairy products low-fat, low-fat cottage cheese and cheese (salted);
• Fish: lean sea and river fish in the baked and boiled, seafood;
• Eggs: boiled, only proteins (2-3 eggs per week), scrambled eggs;
• Cereals: buckwheat, oats, millet, barley;
• Vegetables: cabbage different varieties, carrots, beets, potatoes, eggplants, cucumbers, squash, tomatoes, green vegetables, garlic, onion;
• Fruits and berries: Different types of raw fruits and berries, dried fruits;
• Drinks: tea with lemon, tea with milk, vegetable, fruit and berry juices, fruit (no sugar), infusions and decoctions;
• Fats: vegetable oil for cooking and salads (butter in very limited quantities, or even eliminate).
What to exclude from the diet for hypertension
In compiling individual diet for hypertension, dietitians recommend to abandon the use of the following products:
• Viennoiserie, biscuits, fatty cakes and pastries, puffs.Also excluded pastry prepared using frying (donuts, firewood);
• broth, cooked in meat, fish, mushrooms and offal;
• Meat fatty varieties, offal, sausage, smoked, canned food;
• Oily sea and river fish, all kinds of fish smoked, salted, pickled, caviar, salmon;
• Dairy products with a high percentage of fat, cream, sour cream, cottage cheese, cheese;
• Cereals: semolina, rice;
• radish, radishes, turnips, spinach, sorrel;
• All kinds of mushrooms;
• Sugar and foods containing it, grapes, raisins, jam, jam, ice cream, chocolate;
• Drinks: cocoa, coffee, hot chocolate, strong tea;
• Fats culinary animals.
Sample one-day menu: a diet for hypertension
Based on the list of recommended products, you can make a one-day menu, which might look like this:
• First breakfast: scrambled eggs with vegetables, rye bread, tea with milk;
• Lunch: an apple (fresh or baked);
• Lunch: vegetable soup, meatballs, meat steam, with buckwheat, cranberry juice;
• Afternoon snack: vegetable vinaigrette;
• Dinner: salad with squid with rice and vegetables, compote of dried apricots;
• Second Dinner: fat free yogurt.
Sample menu for a week for hypertensive
• Breakfast: oatmeal with dried apricots, tea;
• Second breakfast: a banana or an apple;
• Lunch: vegetable soup, steamed meatballs with buckwheat, compote of fresh apples;
• Afternoon snack: fruit mousse;
• Dinner: fish, baked with vegetables, stewed fruit, biscuits;
• At night: warm milk.
• Breakfast: cottage cheese with prunes, milk tea;
• Lunch: grapefruit;
• Lunch: soup with cod fish, vegetable stew, tea with lemon.Rye bread;
• Afternoon snack: yogurt;
• Dinner: chicken fillet baked in foil with vegetable salad, cranberry juice;
• At night: acidophilus.
• Breakfast: fruit salad with yoghurt, milk tea, biscuits;
• Lunch: cheese soufflé;
• Lunch: soup vegetarian, boiled turkey, pudding berry;
• Snack: dates;
• Dinner: baked potato with cheese and vegetables, brown bread, tea with lemon;
• At night: baked milk.
• Breakfast: porridge barley with fruit, milk, black bread;
• Lunch: tomato juice;
• Lunch: Potato soup, meatballs, meat steamed, stewed with vegetables, stewed fruit;
• Afternoon snack: nuts (hazelnuts - 50 grams);
• Dinner: pilaf chicken, cucumber salad, berry juice;
• At night: yogurt.
• Breakfast: porridge barley, with berry syrup, milk, biscuits;
• Lunch: salad vegetables;
• Lunch: soup milk, vermicelli, meatballs steamed fish with vegetables, tea with lemon;
• Snack: walnuts (50 grams);
• Dinner: stuffed lazy, black bread pudding with wafer biscuits;
• At night: warm milk.
• Omelet 2 eggs, tea with lemon, black bread;
• Second dinner: muesli with yogurt;
• Lunch: vegetable soup with meatballs, potatoes, baked with cheese and vegetables, juice, brown bread;
• Snack: cottage cheese with dried apricots, apple juice;
• Dinner: vegetable stew with turkey, pudding fruit, biscuits, brown bread;
• At night: yogurt.
• Vegetable salad, a sandwich of black bread and unsalted cheese, tea with lemon;
• Lunch: carrot juice;
• Lunch: soup with fresh cabbage, boiled meat with steamed vegetables, pudding with wafers;
• Afternoon snack: fruit salad with yogurt;
• Dinner: fish, baked with vegetables, juice, brown bread;
• At night: tea with milk.
Nutritionists recommend not to eat just before bedtime.The amount of time before going to sleep and the last meal should be at least 2 hours.
What makes a diet for hypertension
Diet therapy for hypertension gives excellent results.By following the simple rules of diet, patients with hypertension (especially in the first stages of the disease), may reduce the risk of complications and minimize the number of accepted medicines.
Diet for hypertension does not cause difficulties in the transition to it.The entire power supply system that has developed over the years, should not be changed dramatically.
can start with salt restriction, then sugar, then gradually reduce the amount of fat and meat.Thus, it is possible to avoid abrupt jumps in blood pressure.The result of the correct application of diet - a steady decline in blood pressure, and its normalization.