Diet №1 - a detailed description and tips .Reviews about the diet №1 and sample recipes .
Diet / / April 16, 2016
Diet №1 - description and general principles
Any medical diet should be considered as an important part of treatment for many diseases.However, it involves not only the proper selection of products and their processing technology, but also a certain temperature food consumed by the patient, the multiplicity of its reception, and so on. D.
Diet №1, developed by the Soviet dietitian Michael Pevzner, prescribed to patients who suffer from ulcergastric and duodenal ulcer, acute and chronic gastritis.
This diet helps to eliminate inflammation, better healing of ulcers, normalizes secretory and motor functions of the stomach.Despite some limitations provided for selecting a diet product and a method for their preparation, its diet is considered by nutritionists and complete in terms of calorie content, and the content of proteins, fats, carbohydrates.
Diet №1 involves cooking foods by cooking and steaming.For hotel meals permitted baking without forming a crust.The use of salt should be restricted to 6.8 grams.When a diet should be treated with great caution to mechanical and chemical stimuli gastrointestinal tract, gastric secretion stimulants and substances that are retained in the stomach for a long time.At night you need to use milk or cream.Diet provides an exception from the diet is very hot and cold dishes.The daily food intake should be 5-6 times.
Diet provides an exception from the diet is very hot and cold dishes.
diet should be balanced so that it contained 90 to 100 grams of protein, 90 g fat (25 grams should occur in vegetable oils), 300 to 400 grams of carbohydrates, 1.5 l of free liquid.The daily diet should have a weight of 2.5 kg to 3 kg.
calorie diet №1 is from 2800 to 3000 calories per day.
Diet №1 focused mainly on pureed food, because of its purpose - to ensure restriction in the diet of the stimuli of the gastric mucosa, including mechanical.However, sometimes used and diet №1 without mechanical schazheniya not mashed.Its application is possible in the final stage of treatment, which is carried out over the exacerbation of peptic ulcer disease or during its flaccid its flow.In this case, a list of the products used and how they correspond to the processing of the diet, but the dishes are not wiped.
Diet №1 - what foods can be consumed in the diet
№1 can be used:
1. Baked goods in the form of:
- wheat bread, baked from the flour of the 1st or the premium that has to be yesterday or dried;
- dry biscuit, biscuits;
- well-baked nesdobnoe buns, baked pies, stuffing who may be apples, boiled meat or fish and eggs, jam, cheese (up to two times per week).
- vegetables, for cooking which use a carrot, potato broth and others, of the permitted vegetables (their list is shown below);
- milk with porridge, semolina, rice and other cereals is well tenderized;
- Vermicelli with vegetables, which must be wiped;
- soups from pre-cooked chicken or other meat is not rough, not pureed sour berries with semolina or pureed vegetables.
for filling soups use butter, egg-milk mixture, cream.
2. Meat and poultry low-fat varieties as:
- steam and cooked foods, for cooking that you can use beef, lamb and young lean edged pork, chicken, turkey,
- boiled or baked in the oven the meat (lean veal piece, chickens, rabbits);
- steam cutlets, meatballs, meatballs from minced meat or fish, mashed potatoes, Zrazy, stroganoff of boiled meat;
- boiled tongue and liver.
3. lean fish species in the form of:
- meatballs, boiled whole or steamed.
4. Dairy products in the form of:
- milk, cream, non-acidic kefir, sour, acidophilus, non-acidic fresh cheese (grated), the fresh cream (in limited quantities);
- baked cheesecakes, soufflé, lazy dumplings, puddings;
- mild grated cheese (not often).
5. Eggs as:
- welded soft-boiled (not more than 3 per day) or a steam omelette.
- semolina, rice, buckwheat, oats and cereals are to be cooking with milk or water.Also grains can be consumed in the form of steam souffles, puddings, cutlets of milk cereals.
7. Noodles and pasta boiled.
- carrots, potatoes, beets, cauliflower, green peas (not often), which is boiled or steamed and rubbed, or fed as steam pudinogov, puree or soufflé.
- young squash with pumpkin;
- not sour ripe tomatoes.
9. Snacks in the form of:
- salad of boiled vegetables, meat and fish;
- boiled tongue, liver pâté, doctoral, dairy or dietary sausages, ham unsalted fat-free;
- jellied fish on vegetable broth;sturgeon, herring soaked low-fat, mincemeat, mild cheese (occasionally).
10. Desserts in the form of:
- pureed cooked and baked sweet fruits and berries;
- puree, jelly, mousses, jellies, compotes;
- butter cream, milk jelly;
- sugar, honey, jam non-acidic, marshmallow, marshmallows.
11. Sauces and spices as:
- milk sauce (bechamel) without saute flour, seasoned with butter, sour cream (in limited quantities);
- fruit and milky fruit sauces;
- dill, parsley, vanilla and cinnamon in a limited number.
12. Drink in the form of:
- tea (rather weak), at the request of flavored milk or cream, poor cocoa and coffee with milk;
- sweet juices from fruits and berries;
- broth hips.
13. Fats in the form of:
- unsalted butter cow premium grade oil;
- refined vegetable oils, which are added to the dish.
Diet №1 - which products can not be used
Subject №1 diet should be from:
- bread made of rye flour and all - fresh pastries, as well as baking and products from puff pastry;
- broths of meat, fish and mushrooms, rich vegetable broth, soup, soup, hash;
- fatty or stringy meats and poultry (ducks, geese);
- greasy and salted fish, canned;
- dairy products with a high acidity, as well as acute and salty cheeses;
- eggs, hard boiled, and fried;
- cereals: millet, barley, barley and corn, and legumes;
- cabbage, turnips, rutabaga, radish, spinach, onions, cucumbers, vegetables and mushrooms as pickles and pickled, canned vegetable snack;
- acute and salty snacks, canned, smoked;
- acidic enough ripe fruits and berries, which are high in fiber, not pureed dried fruits, chocolate, ice cream;
- sauces, meat, fish, mushroom, tomato and horseradish, mustard, pepper;
- carbonated soft drinks, kvass, black coffee;
- fat (except for those authorized).
Diet №1 - Menu examples
Sample menu 1 (pureed):
1st breakfast consists of boiled soft-boiled eggs, dairy mashed rice porridge and tea with milk.
2nd breakfast consists of baked apples with sugar.
Lunch consists of milk minced oatmeal soup, steam meatballs with carrot puree, fruit mousse.
Snack consists of rose hips broth with crackers.
Dinner consists of fish, boiled and baked under dairy sauce, mashed potatoes and tea with milk.
at night to drink a glass of milk.
Sample menu 2 (not pureed):
1st breakfast consists of boiled soft-boiled egg, crumbly buckwheat porridge and tea with milk.
2nd breakfast consists of fresh cheese (not sour), and a decoction of rose hips.
Lunch consists of vegetarian potato soup, boiled meat baked with béchamel sauce, boiled carrot and stewed fruit (well tenderized).
Snack consists of a decoction of wheat bran with the addition of sugar and crackers.
Dinner consists of boiled fish, which are baked under dairy sauce, mashed carrots and apples and tea with milk.
before bedtime drink a glass of milk.
Diet №1 - tips and reviews
reviews about diet №1 show that she really effectively complements the therapeutic measures aimed at treatment of gastric ulcers, duodenal ulcers, chronic and acute gastritis.All those who used it, note the improvement of health and reduction of pain symptoms as early as 2 weeks after making the necessary changes in your diet.However, like any other, this diet requires the patient a certain discipline and consistency.The retreat from the diet during treatment and returned to the use of banned products invariably leads to the return of pain and discomfort.