Infertility - Causes, Symptoms , Diagnosis, Treatment
Health / / April 09, 2016
According to medical statistics, nearly one-third of couples faced with infertility.Among them, 45% of the reason for the lack of pregnancy are problems associated with women's health.
If infertility due to have taken place in a woman's body by irreversible pathological changes, which completely exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a natural way, it is called an absolute (examples of such pathologies may be the absence of the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, as well as anomalies of genitals development).In the case where the cause of infertility can be eliminated, and there is a possibility of pregnancy, say the relative infertility.
In addition, infertility is divided into primary and secondary.Called primary infertility diagnosed in a woman who is sexually active and had never been pregnant.Under secondary infertility understand not offensive conception in women, which in the past have already been pregnant.
Infertility - Causes
First of all infertility is related to abnormalities in the reproductive system of one or both spouses.
infertility in women often occurs due to the anatomical structure of the reproductive organs pathology;inflammatory diseases of the genital organs;endocrine disorders;tumors of the uterus or ovaries;traumatic lesions of the cervix;complications following abortion.
Male infertility is usually caused by poor-quality sperm, vas deferens obstruction, mumps early in life, as well as infections, sexually transmitted diseases.Also, infertility can be triggered by obesity, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, alcohol, exposure to certain medications, radiation, etc.
Infertility -.. Symptoms
about infertility is speaking, when a woman of childbearing age is no pregnancy within 2 yearsregular sex life, which is not accompanied by the use of any contraceptive.
Infertility - diagnosis
Infertile spouses are examined simultaneously.For men, the survey is semen analysis and post-coital test (determining the efficiency of interaction between sperm and the cervix).
infertility diagnosis in women begins with a study of the history of the disease and find out all medical procedures, which subjected the woman, in order to ensure that the cause of infertility is not yavlyayustya adhesions or abortion.It is mandatory to serious gynecological examination, which gives an idea of the state of internal genital organs.Very important is the acidity of the vaginal content and viscosity of cervical secretions, as acidity harms sperm and an increased viscosity of the cervical mucus leads to difficulty of their promotion.
In women with endocrine forms of infertility being identified ovarian function using functional diagnostic tests and endometrial biopsy.To diagnose infertility due to disorders of the fallopian tubes and uterus, laparoscopy is used.
According to medical statistics, 48% of infertile women have one factor infertility, the remaining 52% find two or more factors.
Infertility - treatment and prevention
In women, treatment primarily involves taking hormonal preparations for the normalization of the endocrine system.
For men it is important to eliminate the negative factors affecting fertilization, which are as obesity, smoking, alcohol consumption.
During infertility treatment need to be treated by all the inflammatory processes and infections, sexually transmitted diseases.
In extreme cases prescribed method of artificial insemination.
very important to the prevention of infertility, which is in the prevention and treatment of inflammatory diseases of the genital organs, the prevention of abortion, hygiene of genitals and sexuality.
08, 05, 2016
08, 05, 2016