A hyperactive child - signs of hyperactivity in children , and that parents do
Motherhood / / April 07, 2016
geperaktivnost In medical practice - is a complex behavioral disorder that does not require any medical intervention and is manifested in the early pre-school years.
disorder can affect the child's success in school affect interpersonal relationships, to be marked by excessive mental and motor activity.
Signs of the disorder in different children can be detected in different ways.In most children, the disorder is associated with spontaneous reactions that the child can not suppress.Reactions affect the mobility of the child, his speech and attention.Considered a sign of an unbalanced nervous system, adult environment called excessive emotionality.
When hyperactive child has difficulty with concentration of attention, can not sit still, wait in line.He shouts out answers before the other children, pulling a hand to first answer the question, showing disorganization, confusion and forgetfulness.
Because overactive child is doing in school is bad, is not able to qualitatively carry out orders, he moves a lot, a lot of talking, interrupting the conversation of peers and adults.
Signs and symptoms of the disorder usually begin to appear before the age of seven years.They can be confused with other disorders - attention deficit, as well as the normal behavior of children.Therefore, if the parents noticed the child has one or more signs of the disorder - it does not mean that the child - hyperactive.On the other hand, if the symptoms are present in all situations - at home, at school, at school activities and walks - it's time to get acquainted with a psychologist and a doctor.
Causes hyperactivity in a child
The root causes of hyperactivity can act:
• various infections;
• birth injuries, difficult delivery, birth earlier or later date;
• poisoning by heavy metals and chemicals hazardous to health;
• poor diet, poor schedule.
Studies show that the hyperactivity often seen in boys.It may be accompanied by a violation of sleep, enuresis, various speech disorders, cardiac disorders.The disorder often occurs in the framework of attention deficit disorder.
main signs of hyperactivity
Recognize hyperactivity in a child can be on the following grounds:
1. The child is almost always present restless limb movements.He can not sit on a chair, stands up, turns, erzaёt, turns, pulls the clothes when he should sit.
2. Child shows high motor activity without any reasons.He aimlessly runs, jumps, climbs on the chairs, sofas, chairs, and even in those cases where this can not be done.
3. A child can not concentrate on the game, quietly and calmly deal with than ever.He screams, squeaks, performs sharp unconscious movement.
4. Speaking child is very short-tempered, can not quite hear the question, answers questions not vpopad without hesitation.
5. The child can not stand and wait for the queue in any situation starts to get nervous and capricious.
6. The child interferes with the other kids, pesters others, wedged in someone else's game, prevent the behavior.
7. At night and during the day a child is very restless sleep, turned over from one side to the other, knocks the sheet, blanket throws and at the same time likes to posture up.
8. The child is unable to recognize other people's needs and desires.
9. The child is prone to emotional turmoil and can not control their emotions - both good and bad.A child may feel angry at the wrong time, or roll up hysterics at what for no reason.
10. The child is interested in many things, but almost always have trouble understanding things.For example, he takes an interest in painting, but leaves an incomplete picture and and switches to a ball game, thus completely losing interest in drawing.
11. The child is unable to concentrate, even when he is addressed looking face.He hears it, but can not repeat a call, or what was said to him.
12. The child often makes mistakes inadvertently.
symptoms and deviations investigated by experts monitoring and evaluation of the child and his actions.
attention deficit and hyperactivity in a child
If people say that the child is hyperactive, it may mean that he is present as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).ADHD can identify only a doctor on the basis of the opinion of several specialists - psychologist, therapist and pediatrician.The doctor in the survey also try to find signs of other disorders and diseases that are similar to ADHD and need different types of treatment.
If the physician determines that the child has ADHD, it offers parents help in solving the problem.Many children prescribe medication to help control the behavior.At the moment, there are many medicines that can completely cure this condition.Medicine can help the children focus, calm the nervous system, balancing behavior, improve memory and attention.
Some medications the child will only accept before school, some - every day as part of the treatment course.Medications are available to children in the form of sugary liquids, tablets, capsules and chewable candies.Assign treatment can only physician, in consultation with parents.
children have ADHD need not only medicine, but also a lifestyle change.In this case, the therapist and the psychologist can offer parents individually designed plan to change the way of life, to make recommendations that will be useful and should be avoided.
Children are also very useful relaxation and behavior therapy.In relaksoterapii doctor will teach the child to relax, calm down, do deep breathing exercises to relax the different muscle groups.Behavioral therapy can teach children to set goals and achieve them.
geperaktiven If the child (that is, put it this diagnosis) it must know not only relatives and a doctor, but also a teacher and director of the school that the pupil attends.Then the child can receive extra help in their studies, if necessary.The school may offer parents an individual training plan, a quiet place in the classroom, provide extra time for assignments.
In most cases, children with ADHD have a normal, happy childhood, but with the right approach completely eliminates the disease.
positive effects in children with hyperactivity
In addition to problems in attention deficit disorder present positive aspects.Numerous studies found out that children with ADHD tend to be:
1. It is very creative and artistic.A child who has a dream, and in his head dozens of different thoughts may in the future become a great wizard, solve complex problems and throws a fountain of ideas.Children with ADHD are easily distracted, but unlike the others see what others do not see.
2. Very flexible and quirky.A child can simultaneously consider several options for resolving issues and open to different ideas.
3. enthusiasts.Children with ADHD are rarely boring.They are interested in a lot of things and bright personality.They attract others have a lot of friends.
4. Very energetic and not predictable.When children are motivated by some idea, they work and perform tasks much faster than normal children.They can be difficult to distract from solving the problem, if they are interested in it, and if it is associated with an active lifestyle.
worth noting that ADHD has nothing to do with intelligence and talent.Many hyperactive children are very intelligent and artistically gifted.
hyperactive child: what to do - Psychology tips
Psychologists around the world believe that if children have signs of hyperactivity, behavioral disorders due - should be eliminated, the sooner the better.This will avoid disappointments and difficulties that may arise from low self-esteem, as well as friction and stress accumulating from family and others.
If a child found hyperactivity symptoms that are similar to ADHD, do not neglect the help of a qualified physician and psychologist.You will be able to eliminate the hyperactivity, using simple measures publicly available at the time.
options for addressing the disease there are so many today.As the therapeutic measures can be assigned to changes in diet, physical exercises, changes in the home environment, a visit to the children's clubs, and any other distractions that will reduce the problem to a minimum.
hyperactive child requires a lot of effort and attention from adults.A child should always listen and help him finish the task, learning to be diligent.Hyperactive children need effective parenting strategies developing structural, systematic and clear communication with the surrounding world.They need encouragement and rewards, a large number of parental love, support and encouragement.
1. Well-organized daily routine of the child and not to change it for a long time.In this situation, the child will be able to acquire the necessary reflexes, such as going to bed after reading a fairy tale.
2. Create the child quiet, predictable environment, without any stimuli.This will minimize the cases of energy release.
3. Arrange for your child physically active mode with a visit to sports clubs and activities.
4. Do not limit a child in the implementation of active measures when the situation permits.This will consume excess energy.
5. Overactive child should not be punished, forced to sit still for a long time or to perform any kind of tedious work.
Experience shows that the elimination of the problems of hyperactivity in children - it's doable.The child should be given to expend excess energy outside schools, to arouse interest in learning and creativity.
10, 05, 2016
10, 05, 2016
10, 05, 2016