Beauty / / December 12, 2017
has long been known that chemicals in hair dye spoils them.The hair becomes more porous and thinner with each subsequent staining.
can continue to continue to "kill" your hair colors, or you can use the natural henna dye - and hair benefit is invaluable, and the color is stable and saturated .
Henna extends the useful properties of not only hair - from her make medical masks for scalp and face, as well as a pigment for temporary tattoos.Proven for centuries, henna is still one of the most popular cosmetic products not yielding to modern developments.
Henna: composition, as used
If we talk about useful henna for coloring hair and tattoos in various shades of red, then called "henna" is to be understood dried leaves lawsonite awnless (Lawsonia inermis), crushed to a maximum state.At the touch of henna powder for coloring and improvement resembles flour.
Population Iran, India, Egypt, Sudan and other countries and North Africa, the Middle East , which grows a shrub Lawson, is a long time benefit of henna is not only as a dye, but for the treatment and prevention of different diseases .
Henna is also called colorless and black powder.In fact, "neutral" and "black henna" nothing to do with henna are not.Colorless henna - a plant Cassia Siberian, which has no color pigment and black henna - indigo plant.This natural herbal ingredients that really are benefits to the body.
on our market henna benefit comes in the form of Iranian or Indian product.
If you buy a bag of henna, which stated that she lighten your hair or painted in brown or black, then rest assured: there is not only henna or natural ingredients in the composition of the powder. henna plant, Lawsonia, contains a single dye molecule, and it is red-orange. All other colors are obtained thanks to the adds of the reagents.
most cases to produce other colors besides red shades added metal salt (silver nitrate, nickel, copper, bismuth, cobalt and iron salts), acetate (oxide) and a pair of lead-phenylenediamine, which strongly damage the hair.Dye with lead acetate gradually accumulate harmful substances in the hair shaft.
Henna: what is the use
Henna red coloring pigment, Lawson, contains a part of tannins.Due to their accelerated growth hair, strengthens hair bulbs, and own hair get shine and vitality.
dull, brittle hair and split ends are transformed after using henna, become shiny, soft and elastic, no longer much scrolling.
in skin cells henna binds collagen that makes skin dry.Henna protects skin from fungus, boils, seborrhea and even herpes.Regular use of henna completely removes dandruff.
Scientists have shown that henna is useful for the stimulation of hair growth.In addition, it performs the role of the air conditioner for the hair is much better than the products of well-known companies - the hair becomes thicker and bulkier.
With regard colorless henna, it useful for the restoration and strengthening of hair and skin problems:
• bacterial lesions;
addition neutral henna can gradually lighten skin , this "captivating" women with freckled skin.In this case, boric acid is added tincture.A person ceases to shine at the same time, it becomes opaque.
To facilitate headache make lotions from a mixture of vinegar with henna.
Cosmetologists say that neutral henna brings benefits for skin rejuvenation, and use it as a mask.
for problem skin of teenagers, for inflammation and clogged pores to normalize the production of sebum.For this in finished weight with colorless henna add tea tree oil and is applied as a mask to dry completely.Despite the drying effect, henna leaves on the skin a protective layer that prevents it from external exposure to the sun, cold, chlorine and salt water.
remove the pain of eczema, burns and sprains, as well as soothe the exacerbation of arthritis and rheumatism help foreign healthy powder from tropical countries.
Before you apply the mask on your face, it is necessary to clean and treat the lotion.
advantage of henna hair dye before
main benefits of henna hair is its naturalness. powder hypoallergenic , will not result in itching and skin irritation.Hair coloring can be carried out indoors, does not require additional ventilation, since harmful chemical fumes, henna does not provoke.
Henna can be painted without any harm to the hair every two weeks - and the scalp and the hair will be healthier for yourself and your hair will become stronger and gain color and luster.Besides regular staining henna useful for combating dandruff.
Frequent hair washing, blow-drying and sunshine - all this leads to a rapid wash and fading of color dyes in the dyeing chemicals contained in hair dye.Henna is not afraid of all these circumstances - color remains constant , do not fade in the sun, henna even protects hair from ultraviolet radiation.
Henna advantageous stands out for its low price at high efficiency, and savings in Barber.After spending some time at home, you get the henna from staining an excellent result.
preparing masks henna, choose utensils made of glass, plastic, ceramic or metal, but coated with enamel.Metal utensils can not be used.
color keeps on hair for about four months and gradually disappear.After dyeing hair with henna, you will not be left with the regrown hair roots and obscure colors - the transition will be smooth, and six months later there will be no trace of henna.
Henna: What harm
Before you decide on a painting, treatment or recovery, usually interested not to harm henna cause.Speaking about the reaction of the human body, from the physiological point of view henna damage hair or health is not cause.When it comes to the aesthetic component, henna only harm if misused or use of poor-quality raw materials.
1. Painted previously henna hair after exposure can be unpredictable shade.The same effect would be if the top try henna painted with a mixture of artificial colors - hair can even be green.For the correction of this deficiency have to go to the hairdresser, because at home the correction will not be possible.
2. Unfortunately, henna does not affect the gray hair as desired.After coloring gray hair will be bright red or copper.not be able to get the chestnut shade.
3. Color your hair with henna permed, will level you completely hair.It reduces to "no" all the effect of a wave.
4. The owner of dry hair is better not to get involved in painting with henna - harm to them, it can really make.Ladies dry hair type, you can use henna no more than once every two months.The colorless henna applied with an interval of 2-3 weeks.
5. The smell of henna attracts cats and spiders, and interest can cause in young children.To avoid confusion, do not leave a container with henna unattended.
6. Strongly not be mixed with natural henna artificial colors - the result is unpredictable, the hair can be destroyed completely.
7. for proper mixing is necessary to pour the henna powder in a non-metallic bowl with hot (70 degrees Celsius) water.Do not pour the henna with boiling water!
8. In order not to be trapped with the color of dyed hair, always try to paint a small section first in an inconspicuous spot behind the head and note the time.If the expected result, it is possible to repeat the procedure for all hair.
9. Packing, on which is written "henna", and indicated any shade except for the reddish, indicates the presence of impurities in the composition.This "henna" hair damage causes - hair may become lifeless and often appear on the skin of an allergic rash after using these drugs.
10. Henna strongly colors the skin , apply colorant needed in a plastic or rubber gloves, and a hairline lubricate the skin with vegetable oil or fat cream.
course, henna dyeing time-consuming and messy, but by his excellent results.
for pregnant and lactating mothers: henna does not bring harm?
paint hair paint store ready in early pregnancy, doctors prohibit due to allergies and toxic substances, high-risk, whose impact on the fetus are not fully tested.Henna for pregnant women - a real salvation.It has no corrosive substances in any way impacting on both the pregnant woman and the fetus.
Pigments henna can not also get into breast milk during lactation and breastfeeding, so apply henna pregnant is not harmful.
only requirement - conduct a test on the back of palm.It is necessary to apply a little paint and wait for half an hour.If itching, redness, pain or not, can be painted with henna hair.
Figures on the skin with henna: harm or benefit
People always painted his body - clothes, jewelry, or tattoos.If for some tattoo expresses life position, status or belonging to a particular group, then many simply like to decorate their body .It is for the latter invented henna tattoos.This time, painless, inexpensive procedure without the use of needles or aggressive chemicals with heavy metals.
Henna tattoos are washed away quickly enough, the maximum period of exposure to the skin is different, but not more than two months .
As in the case with hair on the skin may be only henna red-red color.All other colors (green, purple, and the like), which offers a master in the cabin, arguing that it is a pure henna, contain in their composition harsh chemicals.Net Iranian henna is completely harmless, and added dyes can cause burns and severe allergic reactions.
little color can be adjusted with the help of wine, beet juice, tea or vegetable oils.
If you like the periodic changes in their appearance and are not willing to sacrifice the health of the hair or skin, the henna will suit you perfectly!