Home is best purchased - rye bread !Sourdough and yogurt , yeast and without - home of rye bread recipes
Recipes / / August 12, 2017
Rye bread is certainly one of the most interesting products in terms of taste and in the preparation of the plan.
Cooking it is very difficult and many professional cooks believe rye loaf masterpiece among his baking.
However, try your hand are worth.
If you scrupulously follow recipes, adhere to all the nuances of technology, the result promises to get truly spectacular.
freshly baked bread has magical properties - that rarely disappears from the table so fast, but if hot loaf of rye, then, as a rule, not a crumb remained.
Rye bread at home in the oven - the basic principles of cooking
• Technology and formulations that allow right in your own kitchen to bake sweet "black" is not enough bread.The dough made from rye flour kneaded with yeast, yogurt with added yeast and without them on a specially prepared yeast or brewed.
• Combine all this diversity are two basic rules: quality flour and exact compliance with all the proportions specified in the recipe.
• High-quality meal is always dry andmild.When you compress a meal into a fist, the resulting lump crumbles at once, but when pressing a finger on the surface, it must remain on the print pattern.
• Before you knead the dough, sift the flour on a mandatory basis.Bread of sifted flour turns lush with uniform porosity.
• House of rye bread baked with the addition of wheat flour in the proportions strictly designated for the formulation change which is not desirable.
• Also, if it is specifically stated in the recipe, do not change the temperature mode.Bake rye bread at home in the oven should be strictly following the instructions, it is associated with a different formulation of the test, there is no universal rule, be careful!
«Borodino" rye bread at home in the oven
• 420 gr.quality rye flour;
• 50 ml nearomatnogo grow.oil;
• 150ml low-fat milk;
• 130 gr.white flour;
• yeast "fast" - 1.5 tsp .;.
• 1,25 l of purified water;
• Buffet.spoon of white sugar;
• One table.spoon malt syrup;
• Three table.rye spoon (red) malt;
• 10 g fine, evaporated salt;
• Coriander seeds - 3 tsp .;.
• Dried caraway, sunflower seeds.
1. Crush and pound in a mortar 2/3 aromatic seeds.Then mix it with malt and pouring half a cup of boiling water a little ostuzhёnnogo, set aside half an hour to infuse and cool.
2. Then immediately proceed to the preparation of sourdough.To do this, dissolve instant yeast in a warm, but not hot milk.Add at once all the sugar, 2 spoonfuls of white flour, stir well, leave on for fifteen minutes.
3. In a wide bowl for kneading Perez on the fine sieve are two kinds of flour: rye and white baker's, by mixing them in the process.
4. Add salt and stir evenly its flour.
5. Pour then increase in the volume of the brew, chilled malt weight, molasses and pouring the rest, heated to 38 degrees water, knead the dough.
6. The dough should turn soft and very sticky, so in the process of arms slightly moistened with vegetable oil.
7. Cover the bowl with the dough cotton or linen towel and set aside for a distance in the heat.
8. Willingness to test for further processing is determined by the increase in volume by half, or even a little more.Punch the dough lightly and divide into portions, spread on prepared forms for baking.
9. Turn on the oven and heating it slightly (to 30 degrees), remove it in the molds with the dough for half an hour for the second proofing.
10. Then lubricate the surface of the warm bread approached, in any case, not cold water, sprinkle with the remaining seeds.
11. Bake a bread first quarter of an hour at 200 degrees, then twenty-five minutes at 180, and at the end of 19 min., At 160 degrees.
Scalded rye bread at home in the oven
• 30 grams of ordinary baker's yeast;
• 200 gr.coarse rye flour;
• Refined sugar - 2 tbsp.l .;
• 350 grams of baking flour;
• Evaporated salt "Extra" - 10 g;
• good rye (dry) Malt - 2 tbsp.spoon.
1. White flour (. 150 g) mixed with malt and fill with a mixture of three hundred milliliters of boiling water.
2. Pouring boiling water, stir well with a fork to avoid lumps.
3. In a separate bowl, fan the yeast in 270 ml of heated water a little bit.Stirring until completely dissolved, add sugar and salt.
4. Connect brewed with malt flour and the dissolved yeast and stir everything until smooth.The result is a liquid mass of flour, dark brown in color.
5. For the rest of the flour into the liquid sprinkle in the flour and knead the mass of cool, nelipnuyuschee their hands on the dough.
6. Cover the container with the test fabric with a towel and leave it for three and a half hours.
7. Turn on the oven, set a metal saucer on the bottom shelf of water, and heat to 220 degrees.
8. Punch will increase in the volume of the dough by hand, sprinkle with flour and reload it in the form baking.Cover with a towel and then leave it for 20-25 minutes.
9. When the dough is suitable, place the roasting pan in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
10. Then remove the form and extract from it a loaf, wrap it in a towel and leave it for three hours, during this time a loaf, "will be ready."
recipe for baking sourdough rye bread at home in
oven cooked in this recipe yeast, can be used not only for baking rye bread on it is possible to prepare a good home brew.
• Ten Art.spoonfuls of coarse rye flour;
• 10 grams of sugar;
•-ounce glass of water.
1. Part of the flour (full four tablespoons) dissolve one hundred milliliters of cold water, achieving a consistency similar to a thick cream.
2. Stir sugar, several times, with a few interruptions stir and covering cloth, leave for a day.
3. At the expiration of the time stir another 2 tablespoons of flour and dilute with water to the same thickness.Leave for another night under the cloth.
4. Note that the starter should not be thick, so if you add the flour always dilute it to the thickness of cream cold boiled water.
5. On the third day starter acquires the characteristic smell of sour bread, this is normal, it needs just such a result.
6. Again, add the flour, if necessary, dilute with water and again leave for a day.Fully sourdough will be ready on the fourth day.
7. Again, add the flour and water and stir.Take the necessary amount for the preparation of bread, and the rest of the tightly closed, store in a refrigerator.
8. leaven must be stored once a week "to feed" flour, otherwise it will "die".
Rye bread at home in the oven sourdough
• purified water, boiled, chilled - 300 ml;
• winterized sunflower oil;
• 4 cups rye (peeled) flour;
• 300 ml of sourdough for prescription stated above;
• small pinch of coriander;
• 10 g salt;
• 50 grams of white granulated sugar;
• good malt (interchangeable dry rye kvass) - 2 tbsp.spoons;
• 60 gr.Sunflower seed (without husk).
1. Half specified in the recipe of rye flour leaven and connect with cooled boiled water.Stir to avoid lumps and leave for 5 hours. Approach.During Opara increased approximately threefold.
2. Brew malt or kvass, in 90 ml of boiling water, cool and add in coming up to this time the brew.
3. Stir spices, sugar and salt, pour the butter and knead the dough.
4. Put it in a greased mold and leave, covered top form cotton, or linen cloth (towels), for the distance is 3 hours.Fill in the form of tests recommended by one-third.
5. Sprinkle the dough coming up with purified seeds and put bake in a warm oven.
6. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour at 180 degrees.The duration depends on the size of the loaf.
Rye bread at home in the oven, kefir, yeast
• 150 gr.white and 250 gr.rye, coarse flour;
• cleaned, nearomatnoe oil - 1 tbsp.l.
• 200 ml of yogurt or sour yogurt, low-calorie;
• 1 ch. L.dry yeast;
• sedimentary salt and granulated sugar -. 1 tsp.
1. Dairy products beforehand by warming up to room temperature.
2. Then mix with 150 ml heated up to thirty degrees boiled water and dissolve in the resulting mixture of salt and sugar.
3. In a bowl for mixing Perez baker's rye and wheat flour, slowly sprinkle in the yeast and mix well, stirring evenly yeast on flour.
4. Make a small indentation and gradually pouring sour-milk mixture, knead the dough.If in the process of kneading, you feel that it is excessively tight turns, add a little water.
5. Correctly kneaded dough is obtained an elastic, smooth and soft.
6. Dishes with the test cover with a cloth and place on a half-hour "rest".
7. Pour a little oil and evenly, punched her hands until completely absorbed.
8. After Transfer dough to lightly warmed form and leave, covered with a towel for "proofing" for two hours.
9. Table sprinkle white flour, put on him coming up (notably by doubling the volume) of dough and shape into a loaf of it a round shape.
10. Put it on the parchment in a roasting pan and leave, covered with a towel for half an hour for the final "proofing".
11. Bake at 200 degrees for about forty minutes.
12. Before installing the pan with the dough in the oven, sprinkle it liberally with water wall.
Quick, unleavened, rye bread at home in the oven on kefir
• yogurt from the "factory" of milk, yogurt or an average fat content - 200 ml;
• wheat white flour - two glasses;
• one glass of "rough" rye flour;
• 0,5 h. L.baking soda;
• slightly fragrant mixture "Provence" herbs;
• Evaporated salt - 5 g;
• 1 ch. L.Refined sugar.
1. Slightly warmed yogurt (yogurt), mix with baking soda and leave for quarter of an hour on the table.Do not do it on the stove or in the microwave, it is best on the battery or placing a container of warm water in kislomolochkoy.
2. Then mix the salt, sugar and a mixture of Provencal herbs in a separate bowl.Pour in the increased volume of yogurt and knead the dough, very little, adding the sifted flour.
3. Rye flour take the entire dose, and wheat, you must first take a glass and subsequently adjust its density test when kneading.It should be pretty soft, and non-liquid.
4. Form or Cover the roasting pan with parchment, to shift into it kneaded the dough and put it "rest" for a quarter of an hour, covered with a towel.It is advisable to do this on a warm radiator or on top of the plate, thus enabling the oven to heat up.
5. After make a longitudinal incision and a few of the future across the loaf and place the dough in the form of a pre-heated oven.
6. Bake bread from half an hour to forty five minutes, then turn off the heat and leave the oven door closed when the bread for another fifteen minutes.
7. baked bread from the oven and remove the wrap until cool towel.
«Karelian" rye bread at home in the oven
• 100 grams of flour, rye;
• mixture of anise and coriander with cumin, about 8 g;
• 50 grams of malt;
• 300 ml of water (welding);
• baking flour - 650 grams;
• 10 grams of fresh (bread), or 5 grams of "dry" yeast;
• 250 ml of water (sponge);
• 50 grams of a mixture of raisins and dried apricots;
• 45 grams of honey;
• 1,5 h. L.Evaporated (shallow) salt;
• 200 ml of water (batter);
• 80 grams of molasses.
1. To begin, prepare the dough for welding.Grind in a mortar seasoning.Add whole rye flour, water, and mix well, heat to a minimum heating, and best of all in a water bath to 70 degrees.Then cover the container with a welding foil and put it for two hours in the preheated oven to 70 degrees.The finished tea leaves will be similar to the melted chocolate.
2. Next, enjoy a cooking sponge.Dilute glass of cold water ready to brew.Add the yeast, stir, seeking their dissolution, and sprinkle in the entire portion of wheat flour.Finally, all stir, allow to stand and walk brew for four hours.
3. Before kneading the dough, soak seedless raisins and dried apricots in boiling water for ten minutes.Water drain, pat dry and dried well, heavy chop with a sharp knife, about 5 mm pieces and roll in white wheat flour.
4. In boiling water Dissolve honey, molasses, salt and cool slightly, add the mixture to the approaching sponge.
5. Gradually podsypaya wheaten baker's flour, knead loosely, elastic dough.At the end of kneading, add the prepared dried fruit.Give the dough to come.
6. After two hours, move the dough on the table and press down a little hands to get a pancake.Then roll it into a tight roll, at each turn zaschipyvaya edge.
7. Put the dough into a mold or simply on a baking sheet, parchment, for proofing for one hour.
8. Once the dough has risen, and it became a little softer, bake a loaf at 180 degrees.Time - 1 hour.
Rye bread at home in the oven - Tricks and tips
• Do not overdo the dough during proofing, otherwise it will break during baking, and there will be gaps on the surface of the baked bread.
• The softer the dough is kneaded, the porous structure of the bread.
• To when baking bread up evenly, slide the dough in several places spaghetti.
• Rye bread propechёtsya better if the oven is a container with water.Also, before you put the roasting pan with the dough, wall oven abundantly sprayed with water.
• When making dough need to strictly observe the recommended proportion.Crumb at the rye bread baked from the dough is too liquid, it turns sticky and too wet.From thick - too dense and quickly hardens.
• Cut rye bread hot is not recommended.Until the cooling occurs ripening of the crumb.
• «Karelian" bread very fond of children can experiment with the recipe to serve their Shalunishka.So, raisins with dried apricots, candied citrus replaced good, except that it is necessary to reduce some of their number.Simply delicious rye bread with the addition of small pieces of solid marmalade.
• If you have a talent for baking, try to bake bread from two different types of dough - rye and wheat.Loaf formed by folding a flat blank roll with two different colors.Such bread is also very tasty with the addition of raisins, marmalade, roasted nuts, and sunflower seeds.